Posted by Nikki Yeager on January 13, 2010 at 2:11 AM
Another day in the life of me.
- Wake up at 1pm even though my alarm went off at 10am, 11am, 12pm and 12:30.
- Write part of my book.
- Eat Greek Yogurt, which is the most disgusting food in the world and may induce vomitting, anger and lifelong disgust.
- Walk to Starbucks, grab a latte. Tastes good and gets rid of the nastiness of Greek Yogurt. Seriously. That yogurt is nasty.
- Meet with a fellow entrepreneur, talk about doing webinars.
- Go to lunch with entrepreneur.
- End up talking about art (he likes my work).
- Come home
- Delete part of my book that I wrote in the morning. Bad writing, Nikki.
- Rewrite it.
- Eat more healthy food- all of which is almsot as horrible as the Greek Yogurt. But not quite.
Then I clean up and get ready for bed. The only problem is that my heater isn't working at full capacity lately. If you set it to 70 it warms a room to about 60. So I go through my clean laundry and grab some pants.
Then I grab some more pants. Two pairs altogether but I'm still cold. So I grab a shirt... or three.
Put on my socks, curl up with both my laptop and phone in bed with me and fall asleep. Good day.